Free Mock Interview
MediTutor is 150% committed to our goal of widening access to Medicine
We don’t want money to be a barrier to higher education, and while we’ve priced our simulated interviews significantly lower than our competitors, we understand that the price might still be too high for some students. For a limited time, our co-founder, Dr Shane D'Souza is offering a free mock interview to those for whom entry to higher education is a realistic prospect but who, for whatever reason, would find it difficult to attend our tutorials on financial grounds.
1. Free mock interview with feedback - 20 minutes
1. UK Home Student fee status
2. Applying to study Medicine
3. One or more of the following
Low participation neighbourhoods (using POLAR data*)
From areas of high deprivation
From a low-income household
From an ethnic minority groups
Students with difficult individual circumstances
Students from low-performing state schools and colleges.
* MediTutor uses nationally recognised indicators for deprivation using POLAR3 and/or POLAR4 data, using Quintiles 1 and 2; and/or an IMD score of 30 or less