We guarantee a widening access place to students on every course that we run and provide free one-to-one tutoring in line with our advertised packages.
MediTutor is 150% committed to our goal of widening access to Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine and Oxbridge. Dr Chuor leads this sector of our company, read how he battled against all the odds to become a doctor and how he subsequently went on to obtain a fully-funded scholarship to study at Oxford sponsored by the university and the prestigious Chevening scholarship.
We don’t want money to be a barrier to higher education, and while we’ve priced our courses significantly lower than our competitors, we understand that the price might still be too high for some students. That’s why we offer a number of bursaries to students for whom entry to higher education is a realistic prospect but who, for whatever reason, would find it difficult to attend our courses on financial grounds.
1. Personal Statement Tuition - 2 hours
2. Personal Statement Review - 5 edits
3. Reserved place at a MMI course or equivalent
1. UK Home Student fee status
2. Applying to study Medicine, Veterinary, Dentistry or a degree at Oxbridge
3. One or more of the following
Low participation neighbourhoods (using POLAR data*)
From areas of high deprivation
From a low-income household
From an ethnic minority groups
Students with difficult individual circumstances
Students from low-performing state schools and colleges.
* MediTutor uses nationally recognised indicators for deprivation using POLAR3 and/or POLAR4 data, using Quintiles 1 and 2; and/or an IMD score of 30 or less
How do I apply?
Please send the following three items to
1. Documentation/evidence of financial status
2. Letter of recommendation from your school/teacher
3. Mini statement explaining your financial circumstances and why you'd benefit from our bursary (maximum 500 words)
15th September 2020
It takes time for us to review each application, and we want to make sure we address every single one fairly. Because of this, we aim to get back to you within two weeks of the deadline. All applications are reviewed by our widening access lead.
Wishing you the very best of luck with your application!